Hello, I’m Robert Deniszczyc, a Frontend Web Developer at Plusnet and a First Class (Honours) graduate of Computer Information Systems BSc (Hons) from the University of Lincoln.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Frontend templating engines Blade, Twig, and Handlebars.js.
- CSS pre-processors Sass and LESS.
- CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap and PureCSS.io.
- Server side languages; PHP, MySQL.
- Git version control and git-flow.
- Developing with Symfony2 and ZF2.
- Working with Java applications.
- Developing with Laravel 4 and 5.
- Using Eloquent and Doctrine2 ORMs.
- Using and developing with WordPress CMS.
- Utilising Adobe Target for A/B and MVT testing.
- Implementing and utilising Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for analytics.
- Specific knowledge and experience of wider user experience practices such as Responsive Web Design and Accessibility considerations, to ensure the best experience for all users.
- Graphic design software packages including Adobe Creative Suite, GIMP, and Inkscape.
- Experience using the Atlassian suite; Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Bitbucket.
- SheffieldPHP September 2017
- Intro to Laravel & the Laravel Ecosystem – A high level introduction to Laravel and the Laravel ecosystem including associated products, followed by a live coding demo building a simple todo application.
A bit more about me…
You can view my experience on LinkedIn, but here’s a bit more about me.
Being a Yorkshireman I call a spade a spade and like to build things to last – and make sure they look pretty, too! I take great pride in my work and ensure the work I produce is the best it can be.
I’m the sort of person who is interested in everything and can talk about anything. If I’m not coding something you’ll probably find me taking photos with my iPhone or Nikon D5300. I’m a self confessed #avgeek loving anything and everything about aviation (and pretty much anything else that makes a noise and goes fast!).
I listen to a few podcasts, a particular favourite being the fantastically interesting and brilliantly produced 99 Percent Invisible. I also listen to quite a lot of music; a Spotify Premium account is the best investment I ever made. I don’t have any particular favourite genres but I will state Arctic Monkeys are the greatest band in history.